If you need to create a roof pitch symbol this routine will surely help.
- PS <enter> to start “Pitch Symbol”
- Select a line that has the slope that you need to calculate
- Specify the base length of the symbol. (This is the horizontal line of the triangle). this can be done by entering a value in the command line or by picking 2 points
- Specify what side of the line you want the symbol to be placed on.
- Move the symbol into place
Note that the symbol created is not a block, it is a group
c:pitch_symbol a b c f g h i j k l m n p oldosmode oldosmode a c a b c c 'or '= pi pi pi pi b b b b b PITCH_BASE PITCH_BASE c PITCH_BASE c PITCH_BASE PITCH_BASE c h d e b a f b a e f a
View original post 1,172 more words